Testogen XR Overview
Ronnie Coleman is an 8 time Mr. Olympia winner, and now he’s got a line of bodybuilding supplements called Ronnie Coleman Signature Series.
One of the most popular merchandise in the bunch is their Testogen XR.
It’s a hybrid testosterone booster/pre workout, so its purpose is to assist you get each large and ripped, whilst supplying pump and vascularity at the gym.
When we looked around for word of mouth on Testogen XR, we found some interesting feedback.
We’ll get more into that a little later.
But first, let’s start with the Testogen XR formula.
Testogen XR Ingredients and How They Work
As a testosterone booster, Testogen XR relies on D-Aspartic Acid as its primary component.
DAA has been established to extend free testosterone by way of over 40% in simply 12 days.
It might also additionally aid wholesome cognitive functioning by way of stopping the breakdown of the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine.
This will help with clarity, focus, and mood.
The supporting cast of ingredients includes:
- Agmatine which increases nitric oxide. This is where you get your pump.
NO increases vascuarity so blood flows freely to your muscles delivering much needed oxygen and nutrients.
- Horny Goat Weed which is an aphrodisiac that additionally improves blood flow.
- Astragin which is a combination of Astragalus and Panax Ginseng.
It helps with the absorption of the other ingredients, making them more effective.
- Nettles Root which supports a healthy balance between testosterone and estrogen by helping prevent the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate which supports healthy metabolism and fat burning.
The encouraged dose is 1 scoop blended with water earlier than both your first meal of the day or on exercise days, earlier than your workout.
They additionally propose that you combine in half of a scoop of their MyoBlitz product earlier than workouts.
Testogen XR Pros and Cons
Advantages of Testogen XR
- There are lots of Testogen XR evaluations from clients who are comfortable with how it works.
- The ingredients are all natural and listed.
- It covers two birds with one stone by increasing testosterone and providing a nitric oxide boost.
Disadvantages of Testogen XR
- There’s a disturbing trend in several Testogen XR reviews.
A extensive quantity of customers say it gave them diarrhea.
It’s by no means everyone, but it’s lots.
- Several reviewers whinge about the taste being horrific and the consistency no longer mixing well.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Testogen XRthrough the Ronnie Coleman website as well as other online retailers.
The 30 serving tub sells for $59.99 on the website, but we’ve seen it as low as $39.99 so you would want to shop around.
The idea is good and the formula seems decent.But it’s hard to get past the fact that Testogen XR might just do more for you in the bathroom than it will in the gym.
As we always say, you have so many choices when it comes to both pre workouts and testosterone boosters.
Why settle on something that may not work, or even worse may cause problems all on its own.
Have You Used Testogen XR?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Prime Male is the most tremendous testosterone boosting complement on the market that I’ve tested.
Testofuel is a VERY shut 2nd to Prime Male, however includes elements to assist older men.
D Aspartic Acid is a clinically confirmed substance that has been proven to dramatically enlarge testosterone.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters – Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No Questions Have Been Answered For This Article.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website